kenlove

Thanks

Rate this topic

As I sit here in a hotel room in Bangalor pounding out what should be my 1000th message, I just wanted to renew my profound thanks for that past years of support from all of you.

We really are an extended family of strangers bound together by the strength to overcome obsticals put in our path. Your assistance, online friendships and offline meetings have been inspirational to say the least.

I hope in the next thousand I cvan repay others with the same help and kindness I've received.

Ken

You have already been helpful and supportive to us here yourself. Thanks for the pat on the back and right back at you.

Ken, what a wonderful thought :D

Thank you for all you do here, too! The board wouldn't be the same without you--and congrats on your 1000th post! :)

Ken,

You have helped me greatly, and, your travels have inspired me. Indian food is still a mystery for me, even though my Grandfather was born in India. I remember eating curry as a child, but have never cooked with it. So, the thanks go two ways!

Susan.

As I sit here in a hotel room in Bangalor pounding out what should be my 1000th message, I just wanted to renew my profound thanks for that past years of support from all of you.

We really are an extended family of strangers bound together by the strength to overcome obsticals put in our path. Your assistance, online friendships and offline meetings have been inspirational to say the least.

I hope in the next thousand I cvan repay others with the same help and kindness I've received.

Ken

Lots of love for ya Ken!!! :lol:

I feel like you took the thoughts from my head... ok, except that I'm not in a hotel in Bangalor :lol::lol: bummer

Thanks all!

great to have so many family members on this forum!

Ken

What a nice post. You give so much to this forum so a hug to you.....but I think we should rename you to travelin' man!!!!!!

best wishes

mamaw

Ken...I also owe thanks to you along with so many others who have helped me through the first/worst part of this journey, and who help to keep me on the right path! I just love the people I've met here and am so grateful for all of them!

Wowee.....1000 posts!

T'is a good place where we all help each other and hold each other's hands. Thanks is a lovely thought but I think nearly every one here gives as much as they take, or more. :D That goes for you, too, Ken. Thank YOU!