Rate this topic

I really hate it when I make DUMB choices without thinking. For the past 1 1/2 weeks, I have been feeling nauseated, dizzy, joints hurting, etc. I couldn't figure out what was causing it. Tonight I figured it out and feel stupid. I have been taking a Tylenol PM Rapid Release Gelcap nightly as I have had a sinus headache. I realized that all Tylenol PM is gluten free with the exception of the Rapid Release gelcaps *which contain gluten*

Just a reminder to me that I need to be proactive all the time with OTC meds and not just assume!!!!

From what I understand, anything with the words "rapid release" are off limits in Tylenol. Thank you for the reminder though.

From what I understand, anything with the words "rapid release" are off limits in Tylenol. Thank you for the reminder though.

I am not sure about the "rapid release" information, but here is a list from www.glutenfreedrugs.

Tylenol allergy sinus caplets, maximum strength

Tylenol Arthritis Pain Extended Relief Caplets

Tylenol cherry suspension infants drops

Tylenol chewable fruit burst flavor tabs

Tylenol Childrens Susp Grape Liquid

Tylenol cold multi-symptom plus cough chewable tab

Tylenol Cold Plus Cough Chew Tab

Tylenol extended relief caplets

Tylenol extra strength caplets

Tylenol extra strength liquid

Tylenol extra strength PM gelcaps

***As with all lists, it's good to verify with a second source, to insure your infomation is up to date.

Thanks for the info Lisa as I just gave my Celaic husband two Tyleno PM Geltabs <_<