glutenfreeeugene

Celiac & Adrenal Fatique

Rate this topic

I have been taking Pure adrenal for the last 8 years and now the doc doesnt think it is working.

She prescribed Hydro-cortisone made from a compound pharmacy. After reading about some issues here, not sure I want to take it.

Dr. Wilson has supplements, and are they safer to take over HC?

I have many allergens...

Right now am not eating much meat, and doing well. My hiatal hernia seems to like no meat, sometime I eat fish, but always go back to no meat meals.

I have been taking Pure adrenal for the last 8 years and now the doc doesnt think it is working.

She prescribed Hydro-cortisone made from a compound pharmacy. After reading about some issues here, not sure I want to take it.

Dr. Wilson has supplements, and are they safer to take over HC?

I have many allergens...

Right now am not eating much meat, and doing well. My hiatal hernia seems to like no meat, sometime I eat fish, but always go back to no meat meals.

Funny you would mention that. :) I'm currently taking Dr. Wilson's program for severe/moderate adrenal fatigue. My lab work from ZRT came back indicative of adrenal fatigure. I'm super sensitive to soy and gluten, casein intolerant, intolerant of refined corn (corn starch, corn syrup), and react to refined cane and beet sugar. My wife reacts to any corn, dairy, and a bunch of other stuff. We are both doing fine on it, including the herbal supplement (which has licorice and an alcohol base).