Jodie2DQ2

Cecelia's Gluten Free Product Alert!

Rate this topic

Here are some changes in the gluten free status of products published in their Guide 2008/09 and . This is the downfall of Lists. Products can change without warning. I applaud Cecelia's for their diligence in updating their Guide, post publication. Learning to read lables will never fail you.

The 2009/10 edition is out . Please note the 10/09 corrections

2008/2009 Gluten-Free Guide Product Alerts

Please note that the following items are no longer gluten-free and should be crossed out from your Cecelia's Marketplace Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guide.

Download & Print This Page.

candy/candy bars: page 52 (product alert added 5/8/08)

HERSHEY

So all of these items are no longer gluten free? That is a shame

This is a bit confusing for me, because I just contacted Kellogg's last week and they assured me that Eggo Syrup and the fruit snacks are gluten free. I checked the website today and the products are still listed as being gluten free. I don't understand...if they change a product, they should put in on their site or at least let me know on the phone. Gr! <_< I just stocked up on Eggo Syrup, too.

WESTSOY SOY MILK?????? Ok.. this is wierd, because I just got past a mystery glutening... Ive had a few soy lattes lately and Im wondering if this could be the root of the problem!!!???

I had checked Kellogg's a couple weeks ago and they said their fruit snacks were not gluten free. BUt good news - General Mills fruit snacks are labeled gluten free! And you can buy mega packs of Scooby ones at Sam's Club - perfect for Halloween!