Rate this topic

I just called them to make sure their canned pumpkin is made in a gluten free facility! Not only did they tell me that it was, and that all their products would be labeled if made in a facility with allergens, but they offered to send me coupons AND recipes for gluten free things made with their products! AND, they told me over the phone how to make the crustless pumpkin pie that I was calling about!! YUM! I can't wait to make it! I love pumpkin pie and I never really liked the crust anyway!!! Thank you Libby's!!!!!

Good to know because I use their pumpkin all the time. I make crock-pot pumpkin pie pudding. Now it the season for pumpkin. I keep a stock of pumpkin and evaporated milk on hand for this dessert. I just use the following recipe substituting Pamela's Baking Mix for the Bisquick. It's excellent and I don't like pumpkin pie. Nothing like some of this warm with ice cream or whipped cream.

Thank you mcphena for your postings!

http://www.recipezaar.com/Crock-Pot-Pumpki...e-Pudding-43842

I just called them to make sure their canned pumpkin is made in a gluten free facility! Not only did they tell me that it was, and that all their products would be labeled if made in a facility with allergens, but they offered to send me coupons AND recipes for gluten free things made with their products! AND, they told me over the phone how to make the crustless pumpkin pie that I was calling about!! YUM! I can't wait to make it! I love pumpkin pie and I never really liked the crust anyway!!! Thank you Libby's!!!!!

can you post the recipe for the crustless pumpkin pie?

Sure, here is what they said:

preheat oven to 325. spray or grease glass pie dish 9 to 10 inches in size. prepare filling according to recipe on can of pumpkin. bake until knife comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. cool on wire rack 2 hours.