jeffrey123

Biopsy Inconclusive, Blood Test Negative

Rate this topic

My biopsy came back inconclusive and my blood test came back negative. Does this mean I do not have celiacs???

I have a wide range of symptoms from joint pain to GI symptoms.

My biopsy came back inconclusive and my blood test came back negative. Does this mean I do not have celiacs???

I have a wide range of symptoms from joint pain to GI symptoms.

Hi Jeff

I to was negative on blood work and the did colonoscopy and Endoscopy(looking for chrons) and they only tested one sample for celiac and it was negative. I was told that to be 100% you need to do many biopsys and even if those are done they can be negative and you actually could have celiac. Basically a false negative. I have been going through hell since JAn. I have been gluten-free and LF for a while now and feel better. I go back to Dr next week for a better Lactose test that is more accurate. I have a feeling I am more lactose intolerent then anything. I am currently on a 10 day Lactose free Diet along with my Gluten free diet. On the 11th day I am to splurge on Dairy to see what happens! I hope something does becuase I am running out of options, I have been negative for Chrons, UC, SIBO, LEaky gut, IBS etc. This site is great, hope I helped.