Lisa16

As The Stomach Turns! A Soap Opera

Rate this topic

Oh my fellow sillies.... it is a grey and rainy fall day here. Perhaps it is time, yet again, for a round of silliness. Anybody want to play?

Let's write a sopa opera! For starters one of the leading men can be J. Virilevilli, the devastatingly handsome GI who is secretly addicted to a potentially lethal cocktail of peptabismal and Icommodium.

He doesn't know he is actually the son of Wiwi Duodenum (a somewhat loose woman) who abandoned her newborn son on the steps of the Celiac Clinic in Chicago 34 years ago before skipping town to avoid some bad debts at the gluten-free R-us.

Take it away...

J. Virilevilli: But Darling, your parents will love me!

Pam I. Flush: Oh, Poopsie, I'm sure they will. You're so uppercrust. But, Pumpkin, what is that toilet paper stuck to your shoe?

Ah, but little does our hero JV know that Pam's father (the noted proctologist Sigmund Escopy Flush) is actually his biological half brother, resulting from Wiwi's highschool crush on the star quarterback Runfer I.T. Flush.

Siggy was raised by his paternal grandparents as their own son and he grew up calling his father bruz Runfer.

JV has no idea here the toilet paper came from. There are ever so many possiblities!

Little does anyone realize that the toilet paper come from the discreet buttler TP Charmin who is in love with the maid I. Wipesalot.

Ah, but how did it end up on our heroe's shoe? And was it just a short bit or was it one of those long, trailing streamers? The public wants to know!

Just a short bit, but written on it is the secret password that will admit him to a cabaret down town where he will meet........

Stand by for a fan break. I love As The Stomach Turns. You've made my day.

Please return now to the regular scheduled program.