twe0708

Mini Snickers Bars

Rate this topic

Are these ok to eat?

.... (are they gluten-free?) ... Are these ok to eat?

My opinion. If the label does not contain any wheat, barley (or malt), rye, or oat ingredients, then I consider it to be gluten-free, and OK for me to eat. For me, it's just a matter of reading the ingredients list closely.

BTW, I eat the snack size Snickers frequently. The one's that come 10 to a package for $1.

best regards, lm

Yes- to the best of my knowledge they are. I eat them without a problem.

I know at Easter the snickers easter eggs were not gluten free. It was listed on the label so I knew not to buy them. Sorry can't remember exactly what it said (probably contains wheat) but I knew right away not to buy them.

Snickers has it's own website. Be sure to mover your curser around!

http://www.snickers.com/default.htm

Considering I've just eaten about 1/2 of a bag over the course of the last three days--the answer, for me, is no. :D And that's why I just hate Halloween. All of these deals on candy. Aargh!

Considering I've just eaten about 1/2 of a bag over the course of the last three days--the answer, for me, is no. :D And that's why I just hate Halloween. All of these deals on candy. Aargh!

The ingredients on the website (prior post) do not like any form of gluten. Their allergin policy is to list any and all of the top 8s on their label.