Felidae

Bow Valley Restaurants

Rate this topic

If anyone lives in the Bow Valley (Canmore/Banff) there is a great restaurant called Crazy Weeds (Canmore) that has a separate gluten-free menu. Not cheap, but superb.

There is also a new restaurant/cafe that offers gluten-free crepes (savoury or sweet) somewhere on main street in Canmore. The owner is gluten sensitive so she is very familiar with our needs. I forget the name, but I'll try to look it up.

Thanks for the info, we try to make it out there a couple of times a year and this will make it much easier.

The Calgary Celiac Association lists a few more Canmore restaurants on their website under the restaurants link. I haven't tried the others listed yet. But, I'm looking forward to trying the Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company restaurant. I know they make superb pizza so I'm excited to trying their gluten-free pizza.

The Calgary Celiac Association lists a few more Canmore restaurants on their website under the restaurants link. I haven't tried the others listed yet. But, I'm looking forward to trying the Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company restaurant. I know they make superb pizza so I'm excited to trying their gluten-free pizza.

I went their last month and the pizza and service was terrible and it cost 25$ for the small pizza alone. I wouldn't go back there.

I went their last month and the pizza and service was terrible and it cost 25$ for the small pizza alone. I wouldn't go back there.

The Railway Deli in Canmore made an awesome gluten-free wrap for me. It was delicious and I had no ill-effects.

Coyotes in Banff has some good gluten-free options. They are very informed and I did not get sick.

Okay, the gluten-free crepe and waffle cafe in Canmore is called Divine Cravings. It is located on Main street. I had a savoury crepe and it was delicious.