This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

New Delphi Lists! Product Lists!

celiac3270

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent

Oh, to answer some other points raised:

- Candy is not automatically out. In fact, I have a list from Halloween-about 5 pgs. long on gluten-free candy. If they coat the wrappers with wheat, it must also be listed in the ingredients.

- Spices, too (no list, though :P )

- The list WAS typically updated every few months (like 3-4). It should not take this long, but so far it has. I check about weekly for a new version and one has not yet been posted. As soon as it is updated, I will post here and resend where desired.

- In other news, the restaurant list was updated two days ago, but the file on the site is not working... I'll start sending that as opposed to the old one (2-3 months old) (see another thread on that list to get it sent to you) in a few days when I can download the file.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clark Bent as Stupor-Man Contributor

Could I get the list too? c_hopkins@myfastmail.com

Thanks

mauder Newbie
Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

Please send me an unzipped copy. Thanks so much!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

celiac3270

sent you a pm but if any other out there can help stef-4-dogs get a copy to open she'd sure appreciate it.

judy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest talsop

hi celiac3270,

can you send me the list also

alsop2@sbcglobal.net

thank you

hi celiac3270,

can you send me the list also

alsop2@sbcglobal.net

thank you

mrsnj91 Explorer

If you can, please send me the unzipped

mrsnj91@aol.com

AIRHJ Newbie

Can you please send me a copy? Thanks

airhj@comcast.net

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

sparkles Contributor
Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

I would really appreciate the lists!!! Thank you so much!

vossfamily4@msn.com

thanks...gentle thoughts....pam

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent to all except I need an e-mail address from Mauder. Thank you!

sparkles Contributor
Sent to all except I need an e-mail address from Mauder. Thank you!

Thank you for the lists...found a product on them that I had been using regularly because a friend had purchased it for me and told me that it was gluten free. Unfortunately, it isn't. It is the spice combo Spike and I have been regularly using it for 2 1/2 years.......she had originally bought it at a co-op where all the food is "natuaral" and they said, after supposedly checking ingredients, that it was gluten-free. I kept trying to figure out where I was getting the hidden gluten as I just was not feeling right...or as good as I had felt right after being diagnosed and going gluten-free. For the first few months, I ate only hamburger and lettuce with lemon dressing and then started adding stuff a little at a time. Unfortunately, I should have done my own research on Spike...which is a good seasoning, just not gluten-free! So thank you for the list....I am getting to the point where I am afraid to put anything in my mouth!

Guest BERNESES

sparkles- One thing I've learned the hard way is that you still have to check no matter what any list says. It stinks but it's going to happen from time to time. celiac3270- you are a gentleman and a scholar! I'll be happy to send out the list too to help you out.

Also, remember the list is almost a year old. Beverly

guyme2002 Newbie

Hi,

Could celiac3270 or someone send me the gluten free list. It can be zipped.

D8883@aol.com

Thanks

amandasMom Newbie

Hi celiac3270!

I hope I am not too late, but I would love to get a copy of all the lists.

My E-Mail is Moozilla95@yahoo.com

Thank You so MUCH!

Tracey

minibabe Contributor

celiac3270,

Can you email it to me

Thank you.

amandaking0420@gmail.com

Thanks again

Amanda NY

ILOVEOMC Enthusiast

Hi celiac3270,

Please email me the list unzipped at RGEISE@WOH.RR.COM Thanks so much, you are making my 12 year old son's life and mine much easier. I appreciate your willingness to help. Thanks!!

Archived