• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

celiac3270

New Delphi Lists! Product Lists!

Rate this topic

Hi, celiac3270. I've had problems getting the lists both times you've sent it to me. The first time, it says that the attachment cannot be found, possibly due to AOL anti-virus blocker? Second time, the list was just a garbled list of numbers and letters. Any suggestions? Thanks for trying! :lol:

That's really weird. It doesn't have any viruses or spyware because I run tests RELIGIOUSLY and I would've found it--well, I wouldn't have even been able to get it on my computer with the 3 spyware blockers, very strong anti-virus, and the free one from AOL, plus firewall scanning it. I have the AOL anti-virus and I downloaded it fine from their site--is that going to have different results than the e-mail? Oh, good idea....try downloading from the site where it was posted:

To get the Delphi Forums list:

1) Go to the website, http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start

2) Click on "messages" or "start reading"

3) Select the folder "gluten-free Product List"

4) Click on the topic called "Downloadable files word"

5) Of the four options, choose the one in the upper right.

You may need to register (the basic version is free) in which case, just register first, then complete the steps above.

celiac3270, if you are still emailing out lists, please if you have time send one to me at mtod714@aol.com

Thanks. Debbie :P

:D Aloha celiac3270, I would really like an updated list e-mailed to me also,

Wow you're a busy and kind guy!!! :) Thank You, Suzanne

My e-mail address is happy_dog_suz@hotmail.com

Guest AmandasMommy

hey celiac3270,

yes can you please send me the list also? mrsspcsmith@wmconnect.com. unzipped plz.

ty

Could you please email me the list also.  I really appreciate this, it is a tremendous help.  ajcs1011@yahoo.com  Thanks so much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, Newbie here. This must be the list that was mentioned to me yesterday.

Could you please be so kind to send me an unzipped on too?

deb4jc2@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi celiac3270,

I'm newly diagnosed and your offer to send gluten-free lists from Delphi Forums is very exciting. Could you please send this list to me.

Thanks,

elbar63@comcast.net :)

Hi celiac3270!

This is the only place I know where total strangers are willing to help. My son gets his biopsy on thursday. I have started the diet however, and he seems to be responding well-I sure could use the list as well-it will make shopping easier especially with a toddler-its all about the finger food!

Thanks! :)

bkucik@yahoo.com

My son gets his biopsy on thursday. I have started the diet however, and he seems to be responding well-I sure could use the list as well-it will make shopping easier especially with a toddler-its all about the finger food!

Thanks!  :)

bkucik@yahoo.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o He should not be on the diet while testing is going on. A biopsy can come back inaccurate if on the diet at the time of it. Also, please remember a positive one can rule it in but a negative one can't rule it out.

Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently.  For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just  e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please e-mail the lists to me unzipped at tdjycpeters@bellsouth.net. Thank you so much. It is great to have people who are so willing to help.

Joy1938

From Theodore, AL

Hi celiac3270,

Is it possible for you to e-mail me the New Delphi List. I would really appreciate it. loretta1922@hotmail.com Thanks Loretta.

Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

HELLO celiac3270,

I, TOO, WOULD LIKE AN UNZIPPED COPY OF THE LIST. THANKS ALOT

LAUSTIN1749@AOL.COM

celiac3270, you must have the longest post on record.

If you have the new updated version, I would appreciate as well....jimbaker@mchsi. com (unzipped)

Hope this doesn't take up all you school break.

(for further reference: "you know you're a Celiac when you drive around with a roll of toilet paper in your car". :blink::blink:

Lisa B.