This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

New Delphi Lists! Product Lists!

celiac3270

Jen H Contributor

Hi celiac3270,

If you get a chance, could you please send me the Delphi List unzipped? Thanks so much!

jennifer_mark@hotmail.com

:)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent

mamaw Community Regular

hey celiac3270

I think you are the person of the hour!!!!!! great job.. I too would like the whole thing unzipped. Maybe you should put it on here for everyone...

mamaw

lhasapets@zoominternet.net

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

carriecraig Enthusiast

I'd like it too - carriecraig@gmail.com

Zipped is fine with me.

teacher1578 Apprentice
Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

HI! Happy Holidays! That is so nice of you. Please send it to me unzipped, at jprussman@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

danikali Enthusiast

one for me too, thanks so much!

Danikali22@hotmail.com

jnote Newbie

Hi! I've never done this before-I hope I do it right! I've been reading and learning so much from these message boards-you all are great! Could you send me a copy of that product list? I am constantly in search of products I can use. My email is johnjennn@sbcglobal.net Thanks, Jennifer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

redheadheather Explorer

Could I get one of those too?

RedHead-Heather@Comcast.Net

Thanks!!

celiac3270 Collaborator

All sent.

lovemyboy Rookie
Delphi Forums put out their product list just recently. For those who are members, check it out--you can download the 60 page sort of master list or download a zip with individual product lists (like, medications, snacks, dairy, condiments, vitamins, desserts, etc.).

For those who aren't members, but want the list, I have both downloaded, so just e-mail or pm me with your e-mail address and whether you want the individual lists, one list, or both.

These lists are much better than the Sholland because they're updated more frequently.

Hi I would like the list please niathome@hotmail.com

Thanks

Guest BERNESES

celiac3270- You are a god and a madman! Just to double check, this is the list that was updated in April 2005, right? I have it too and would be happy to help send it out for awhile to give you a break. Let me know if it's a newer list! You get the "Nicest Guy I (virtually) Know Award!" Let's hear it for celiac3270 (you rock!). Beverly

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Could you please send me the individual lists, ( not sure of the difference but think you sent me one before)

Thanks celiac3270--you rock--

judy@jl-studio.com

celiac3270 Collaborator

Sent through here now.

LOL, thank you Beverly! This is the same list, still. I've been checking; they're a bit behind because normally they would've updated it once or twice more. But for now the list is the same one I [assume] I sent you (I can't really remember anymore). If you send it to anyone, just post a "sent" post so I don't send it numerous times--any help from anyone is appreciated, but don't feel obligated to :) ... I can handle it :D:lol:

Guest BERNESES

I would be honored to help, oh great one! ;) Beverly

Karie Newbie
celiac3270- You are a god and a madman! Just to double check, this is the list that was updated in April 2005, right? I have it too and would be happy to help send it out for awhile to give you a break. Let me know if it's a newer list! You get the "Nicest Guy I (virtually) Know Award!" Let's hear it for celiac3270 (you rock!). Beverly

Hi! New to the board, but would love a copy. Thanks Karie

kariestraub@hotmail.com

Guest BERNESES

I just sent it to you. Best, B

chrissy Collaborator

i could use the list too---if you don't mind.

christine

kevieb@pmt.org

if this comes back to you, let me know. we have changed carriers, but i'm not sure if my e-mail changed----i know that sounds dumb, but i'm pretty computer illiterate here.

christine

alicegray27 Newbie
i could use the list too---if you don't mind.

christine

kevieb@pmt.org

if this comes back to you, let me know. we have changed carriers, but i'm not sure if my e-mail changed----i know that sounds dumb, but i'm pretty computer illiterate here.

christine

I would love this list! Please

Alicegray27@hotmail.com

Thank You so much

jnote Newbie

Thank you so much- that list is great!!!!

Jennifer

mcalister14 Rookie

I would LOVE a copy! Thank you for being sooo generous!

My email is

smcalister@centurytel.net

Stacy :)

Guest MyKidsMom

Thanks for your generousity!!! Please email me the list also: jklindhag@gci.net

Guest BERNESES

Got it! Beverly

celiac3270 Collaborator

Yay! Thank you, Beverly! :wub::)

Guest BERNESES

Oh celiac3270- You gave me a "wub" :wub: - right back at ya kiddo- Beverly

chrissy Collaborator

celiac3270-----here is my new address

kevheiner@msn.com

please send me your list.

thank you