cvll

Dry Palms And Fingers

Rate this topic

I always seem to have dry palms. I went on a two week glutening, just to see. All the classic symptoms came, but I noticed that my hands went crazy dry too. Does anyone else have this??

I always seem to have dry palms. I went on a two week glutening, just to see. All the classic symptoms came, but I noticed that my hands went crazy dry too. Does anyone else have this??

My palms were itchy and dry before I went gluten-free - something terrible!

I used lotion but I still scratched my palms to the color red and then it seemed to be between my fingers too and I was going nuts!

It didn't happen all the time - mostly in spurts.

Is it because I'm touching gluten products or is it coming from my insides? I don't know.

Being gluten-free, that has subsided a great deal! Now they're just dry from constantly washing my hands as to NOT pick up any germs from flu or colds.......don't think my immune system is ready yet.

You know I didn't think about it until you said it. I used to have dry hands too. I kept Bag Balm in my shop because it was the only thing that helped. My skin would crack on my thumbs close to the corners of the nail. I don't see that problem now. Even though my hands are in water just as much with the flowers and coffee bar. Actually more now because I do more of that work myself. My skin is in better shape! Thanks for the reminder. I have another thing to be thankful for!