jlr

Looking For A gluten-free And Dairy Free Digestive Enzyme

Rate this topic

I have been gluten free and dairy for about 4 years but I still struggle with the constant bloating - I have heard deigestive enzymes might be helpful - any recommendations?

Thanks,

Janet

I have been gluten free and dairy for about 4 years but I still struggle with the constant bloating - I have heard deigestive enzymes might be helpful - any recommendations?

Thanks,

Janet

It really depends on what foods you have the most trouble digesting. I have found Source Naturals' Daily Essential Enzymes to be the best bang for you buck. Another really good one is Now's High Potency Pancreatin. The Pancreatin is really good because any extra enzymes that do not get used get cycled through the blood stream and will be used for your next meal. These are the two best ones I have found for protein and carbohydrate digestion. However, if you're like me and struggle the most with fats, I would definitely recommend Enzymedica's Lypo Gold. These are the most potent fat digesting enzymes I have come across. They can be a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

On second thought if money is no issue, I would actually recommend Enzymedica's Digest Gold. These are the most potent, albeit most expensive ones I have ever seen.

Another option: Thorne Research's DIPAN-9 500 mg. pure pancreatin.

Thanks - I will look into them!

My cousin is the mother of a celiac child, my cousin (whom she married) is Gintolerant and their entire family is gluten-free. She also is going back for her masters in nutrition specializing in Celiacs and gluten-free diets. She SWEARS by kirkman products. I've been taking these probiotics twice daily and i don't think I've ever felt so content in the last 2 years since my symptoms started. They work brilliantly.

Just a suggestion. They are free of almost all allergens too.

http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/ViewProductDeta...Group_ID@1.aspx