Wolicki

Target Has Gluten Free Section

Rate this topic

My Target store added a gluten free section this week! It's small, only an endcap display, but they have Bob's Red Mill stuff, some cereal and snack bars, bread mixes, all at Target prices. Woopee!

Ours doesn't yet. Target has been s-l-o-w to carry gluten-free things. Even the regional stores around here carry far more than them.

My Target store added a gluten free section this week! It's small, only an endcap display, but they have Bob's Red Mill stuff, some cereal and snack bars, bread mixes, all at Target prices. Woopee!

That is really cool! I hope ours starts having gluten free products soon.

My parents live in CA and went to the new Target in Brea by the Mall and they were saying that they saw Betty Crocker Mixes and some other things there.

The target near us has a "select" few items, which is nice..the publix has more to offer as does Whole Foods and Chamberlains. I keep crossing my fingers that it will be come easier to get the foods I like and need with out having to make additional trips to other stores.

That's awesome! Where is your Target?

Huntington Beach. I went to the one in Costa Mesa today, and they had a whole half aisle of dedicated gluten-free :lol:

Ours doesn't yet. Target has been s-l-o-w to carry gluten-free things. Even the regional stores around here carry far more than them.

This stuff was not there a week ago, so check next time you go! I've found it at two stores now.

YES! i noticed this at my targets in NJ recently too... on one of the endcaps, they had a few gluten-free items, then the next week it was all full - bob's gluten-free oats, bakery on main granola, tinkyada pasta, annie's mac & cheese, among other items. nice to see finally! especially since most of their archer farms products are produced on shared equipment so i generally stay away from them.

Mine (regular ol' Target) doesn't have anything but gluten-free Chex... but I was at a SuperTarget in Nashville a few months ago and it was AMAZING. They had a lot of gluten-free goodies.