Rate this topic

I just found out that Burts Bees has many gluten-free Products...they don't have a list however...

What I did...is went to the Burts Bees website and selected the products I was interested in...

and then called the toll free number....I had a wonderfully patient young woman who

went through a long list of product inquiries...I would recommend this manufacturer

to all my gluten-free buddies.... :P

This might be helpful too :D But, please note that ingredients can change frequently. Always read the labels. Burts Bees is very good about easy to read labels.

www.burtsbees.com

Appropriate List For Gluten Restricted Patients

Products NOT containing wheat, Oat, Rye & Barley derived ingredients

Updated: Jan 8, 2009

BABY BEE

BABY BEE DUSTING POWDER

BABY BEE CR

They have some great products, I just wish they didn't put soy in everyone I have looked at. :angry: Okay short rant over.

They have some great products, I just wish they didn't put soy in everyone I have looked at. :angry: Okay short rant over.

Yeah I noticed that...there seemed to be SOY in alot of their products....I am blown away at how both soy, wheat and so many other substances are in just about everything we either eat or put in our bodies!

I use their lip balm, but I can't stand the smell of any of their lotion type products. To me it STINKS! I wish I did like them though, it would make life easier!