Gatorkea

Cloudy Urine?

Rate this topic

Hello, i wasnt sure which forum to post this, but i am in the process of trying to find out if i have Celiac disease, one of my symptoms among many , is Cloudy Urine... im not sure if this is supposed to be a symptom of Celiac disease or not , so i thought i could get an answer from here, i couldnt find anything on it from a google search. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, i wasnt sure which forum to post this, but i am in the process of trying to find out if i have Celiac disease, one of my symptoms among many , is Cloudy Urine... im not sure if this is supposed to be a symptom of Celiac disease or not , so i thought i could get an answer from here, i couldnt find anything on it from a google search. Any help would be appreciated.

cloudy urine usually means a urinary tract infection. it would have nothing to do with celiac disease.

Hi

Cloudy urine most of the time means dehydration...so make sure you hydrate well.....it could make a difference

If you have cloudy urine all the time then I would have a urinalysis done, this can mean infection and/or bacteria. Healthy urine is clear and pale yellow. To have cloudy urine once and a while is normal but not all the time.