Guest caz

Unsubscribe

Rate this topic

Guest caz

How can you unsubscribe to this board? I cant find anywhere to delete my membership and personal details

thanks caz

Sorry I do not know how to unsubscibe to this site, but wondering why you want to leave us <_<

Your account can be deleted if you send a request to admin, the board administrator. This will not remove your posts. If there is specific personal information in a particular post that you want to have edited out, include this in your request. Those details will be edited out, but the rest of the post will remain on the board.

Guest caz
Sorry I do not know how to unsubscibe to this site, but wondering why you want to leave us <_<

Its not that everyone isnt lovely here!...Im just cleaning up my computor from groups that I dont participate in -one less lurker!

cheers

Guest caz
Your account can be deleted if you send a request to admin, the board administrator. This will not remove your posts. If there is specific personal information in a particular post that you want to have edited out, include this in your request. Those details will be edited out, but the rest of the post will remain on the board.

Thanks-but how do I contact them?????? I cant find a link anywhere.

cheers