Brittany2

Nutritionist In Pittsburgh?

Rate this topic

Hello!

Does anyone within the Pittsburgh area know of a good nutritionist?

Thanks!

Hello!

Does anyone within the Pittsburgh area know of a good nutritionist?

Thanks!

Yes! HI there! I live in Pittsburgh, too. I have an excellent dietitian. He has celiac disease also & sooo helpful!

Mark Dinga

412-647-7063

I hope this helps!

Yes! HI there! I live in Pittsburgh, too. I have an excellent dietitian. He has celiac disease also & sooo helpful!

Mark Dinga

412-647-7063

I hope this helps!

That's who I recommend, too, LOL - He's fantastic, and will really help you figure out what you need to do to feel well. He is VERY enthusiastic, too.

That's who I recommend, too, LOL - He's fantastic, and will really help you figure out what you need to do to feel well. He is VERY enthusiastic, too.

Yes Mark is very enthusiastic & positive! It's hard for me to feel sorry for myself while talking to him. ;)

Do you know of a good GI doctor in Pittsburgh? I have a Gi doc already, but it seems like he's not that knowledgeable about celiac disease. Do you have any recommendations?

A good doctor is Dr Stanley at 412-262-1000. This group puts on a celiac seminar yearly. Mark Dinga is very good as long as you have insurance to pay for his services.. If a person has no insurance & need help a good resourse is gluten free cravings in Butler, Pa. They do everything a nutritionist/ dietician does.......plus more.

hth

mamaw

• Upvote 1