Rate this topic

I was diagnosed with sma syndrome back in March 08' and I don't know how to even start handling it. I think about it all of the time and I'm really scared of what could happen. I feel the pain and discomfort of it almost everyday. Its not as bad as it was last year but its just about the same though. I seen a couple of doctors about it and all they can tell me right now is to try to change my diet and see where that goes. When they diagnosed me my spacing around my artery was only 4mm. I can't even play with my kids sometimes. I just really need some kinda guidence I've been on my own most of my life without parents so this is really tuff on me. I just wanna feel better.

I was diagnosed with sma syndrome back in March 08' and I don't know how to even start handling it. I think about it all of the time and I'm really scared of what could happen. I feel the pain and discomfort of it almost everyday. Its not as bad as it was last year but its just about the same though. I seen a couple of doctors about it and all they can tell me right now is to try to change my diet and see where that goes. When they diagnosed me my spacing around my artery was only 4mm. I can't even play with my kids sometimes. I just really need some kinda guidence I've been on my own most of my life without parents so this is really tuff on me. I just wanna feel better.

Hi :)--

If you have any questions, or you don't know where to start, or just need to vent, go for it!! We're all here to listen and help.