Brittany88

Crest Whitening Pro Rinse

Rate this topic

Hello I was wondering if any of you would use this product I found this on the internet I just bought the whitening rinse and would like to use it would you guys be concerned based on that reponse? Thanks guys! :)

Crest (email 04/03/08)

None of our current Crest toothpaste versions, Crest Whitestrips

versions, or Crest Night Effects contains gluten. In addition, none of the

ingredients used in Glide dental floss contains gluten.

Although we do not directly add ingredients that contain gluten to Crest

Pro-Health Rinse or to Crest Whitening Rinse, it's possible these products

could contain trace amounts. We recommend you contact your doctor

before using these rinse products if you have questions or concerns

about gluten.

Crest Team

Gluten-free LIFESTYLE glutenfree-lifestyle.com 2008 All rights reserved.

St. Charles IL

UNITED STATES

dt@glutenfree-lifestyle.com

Gluten-free LIFESTYLE

glutenfree-lifestyle.com

Yes I would, and I have. Many times, you will find companies issuing this same type of response. In a crazy-law-suit society, I consider that a CYA Statement.

If I raise a tomato in my guarden and send it to market, I have no guarantee that it has not been in contact with other gluten containing produce or products....a silly example, but yet, one that many companies take seriously.

Some companies will only label a product gluten free, if they test, with 100% certainly.

Or of course, for those who are super sensitive...if a product bothers you, don't use it again.

Yes I would, and I have. Many times, you will find companies issuing this same type of response. In a crazy-law-suit society, I consider that a CYA Statement.

If I raise a tomato in my guarden and send it to market, I have no guarantee that it has not been in contact with other gluten containing produce or products....a silly example, but yet, one that many companies take seriously.

Some companies will only label a product gluten free, if they test, with 100% certainly.

Or of course, for those who are super sensitive...if a product bothers you, don't use it again.

Thanks Lisa!!