Maggie Mermaid

Gluten-free Pizza In Irvine, Ca

Rate this topic

First Class Pizza, located in the shopping center at the corner of Sand Canyon and Irvine Blvd, offers a delicious gluten-free pizza. We always order a large so we have leftovers. Not sure if they offer a medium size too.

We also found gluten-free pizza at the Whole Foods in The District shopping center (corner of Jamboree and Barranca) in the hot food deli. It doesn't seem to be advertised on their menu but if you ask, they have the individual-sized pizza.

Hope this helps someone else too.

My son thanks you! Z Pizza just doesn't cut it for him. We will definitely try it! Have you tried Au Lac in Fountain Valley? They have a Raw menu that is 100% gluten-free, and oh so delicious. And i am a confirmed carnivore, and it's still fabulous!

My son thanks you! Z Pizza just doesn't cut it for him. We will definitely try it! Have you tried Au Lac in Fountain Valley? They have a Raw menu that is 100% gluten-free, and oh so delicious. And i am a confirmed carnivore, and it's still fabulous!

I think we tried Au Lac in Fountain Valley a long time ago and it was very tasty. We're not up in that area much though but it's good to be reminded of it. Thank you for suggesting it.

If you are ever in the Redondo Beach area, there is gluten-free pizza at Garlic Jim's Pizza on PCH and Prospect. We spoke with the owner. He was very knowledgable and freely discussed their prep and cooking methods. We've eaten there about 6 times and not experienced CC (they sell regular pizza too).

If you are ever in the Redondo Beach area, there is gluten-free pizza at Garlic Jim's Pizza on PCH and Prospect. We spoke with the owner. He was very knowledgable and freely discussed their prep and cooking methods. We've eaten there about 6 times and not experienced CC (they sell regular pizza too).

We will give it a try! Thanks!

Just came from the Garlic Jims on PCG in Redondo, Just like you said, great pizza, Nice staff who are very knowledgable. We really quized them too. He even knnow about the rules in thed Italian groups for restaurants. Nice surprise to find the place - -teaches me that I should check here first.!

Looking forward to trying the others in Pasadena when Im there next week.

ken

Just came from the Garlic Jims on PCG in Redondo, Just like you said, great pizza, Nice staff who are very knowledgable. We really quized them too. He even knnow about the rules in thed Italian groups for restaurants. Nice surprise to find the place - -teaches me that I should check here first.!

Looking forward to trying the others in Pasadena when Im there next week.

ken

Glad you liked it! :) Look forward to hearing what you think of the Pasadena location.

May not get there until August but I'll look forward to it!

really a good place -- I wrote them they shoudl open in Hawaii! Hopefully close to my house

Glad you liked it! :) Look forward to hearing what you think of the Pasadena location.

Update on the gluten-free pizza at First Class Pizza at the Irvine Blvd. & Sand Canyon location: Call first to confirm that they have the gluten-free pizza dough available. We've been calling for quite a few weeks and they never seem to have it. They haven't said it's discontinued but lately it hasn't been available for a number of weeks. Save yourself a trip by calling first.