Rate this topic

I have been eating gluten foods for the last week or 2. I enjoyed them...but got the consequences for eating them : migraine, irritability, brian fog, aches and pains, stomache issues, fatigue. Now, I have this rash in my left armpit, incredibly itchy, very red. Is this the Dermatitis herpetiformis? I am itchy all over, but thats the only place where I am broken out. I do have the occasional bump or rash if thats what it is near hairline and near facial line. Every where else is itchy like i got bugs crawling on me. NAd yes I am extremely stressed these days in addition to eating the gluten which is why i ate the gluten.....comfort food. Any thoughts?

Ho's Ho's and bread were simply yummy!!!!! And the nilla wafers.

It may be DH. When I had DH, it was incredibly itchy to the point of keeping me awake at night. And I have had it under my arm before, as well as other places. I also get the all over itchy, bugs crawling, anxiety feeling if I accidentally have gluten now. I can't imagine eating it on purpose now (2 1/2 years gluten-free), in fact I've had nightmares about eating it accidentally! I hope you get back to the gluten-free diet soon and that your stress resolves!

I have been eating gluten foods for the last week or 2. I enjoyed them...but got the consequences for eating them : migraine, irritability, brian fog, aches and pains, stomache issues, fatigue. Now, I have this rash in my left armpit, incredibly itchy, very red. Is this the Dermatitis herpetiformis? I am itchy all over, but thats the only place where I am broken out. I do have the occasional bump or rash if thats what it is near hairline and near facial line. Every where else is itchy like i got bugs crawling on me. NAd yes I am extremely stressed these days in addition to eating the gluten which is why i ate the gluten.....comfort food. Any thoughts?

Ho's Ho's and bread were simply yummy!!!!! And the nilla wafers.

Sure sounds possible, but with all the negative symptoms I would get off the gluten asap, and watch out for sugar as well. I have notices there is a lot of sugar in gluten-free foods.

It seems you were better before your little binge. I hope you feel better soon.