Rate this topic

I am a college student and all of my friends and hall mates know that I am gluten free. Last night at dinner i was in the cafeteria and one of my friends said this joke:

Hey Lauren, you promise you won't get offended?...you should give up gluten for lent next year!

I found this really funny and am still laughing about it!!!

Lauren

Wow! Thank you. When Lent comes around this year I will say very piously that I observe Lent every day of the year. Really! I think the Church should acknowledge everyone who follows the gluten-free diet and consider their year-round self denial to be a fulfillment of any Lenten discipline. And for any family member who opts to go gluten-free for a loved one, they get an automatic pass at the Pearly Gates!

I am a college student and all of my friends and hall mates know that I am gluten free. Last night at dinner i was in the cafeteria and one of my friends said this joke:

Hey Lauren, you promise you won't get offended?...you should give up gluten for lent next year!

I found this really funny and am still laughing about it!!!

Lauren

This is very funny! Thanks for sharing it!

:D

I know...the gluten-eaters in my house can choose to give up gluten...40 days may just swing them over to gluten-free!