missybean

Promising Drug For Autoimmune Diseases

Rate this topic

About a year when I was in a lot of pain and having many issues my primary doc thought I had RA and suggested we do the test for it which could possibly come back negative which is very common I guess. It did come back negative but she strongly felt I had some kind of autoimmune disease since they run in my family and I already had one. She suggested that if things were getting bad for me...pain wise.. there was this drug called low dose naltrexone which can be given to people with all kinds of autoimmune diseases and cancers and even AIDS. The drug is fairly inexpensive and have been a godsend to many people who are really suffering and the really good thing about it is it is given in such a low dose there is hardley any side effects. I can't personal vouge for this drug but the things I had read have been good. It doesn't suppress the immune system...if I understand the info correctly. Many doctors haven't heard of this therapy yet so if you want to know more go to lowdosenaltrexone.org and read up and print out the info and take it to your doctor. If you are tired of prednisone or other drugs that you have been prescribed take at look at this. There is also stuff on youtube about this drug. Remember if you are interested in this make sure you print out all the info on this drug and take it in to your doc. It seems docs are real quick to shut anything down they didn't discover themselves. Google it, there are many docs and clinics that use low dose naltrexone therapy. Maybe this topic has been brought up before on this site as I'm fairly new to it. I justed wanted to pass this on ......maybe it will help someones sufferring. If anyone has used this I would be very interested to hear there experiences.

lowdosenaltrexone.org

That's really interesting--thanks for posting!

About a year when I was in a lot of pain and having many issues my primary doc thought I had RA and suggested we do the test for it which could possibly come back negative which is very common I guess. It did come back negative but she strongly felt I had some kind of autoimmune disease since they run in my family and I already had one. She suggested that if things were getting bad for me...pain wise.. there was this drug called low dose naltrexone which can be given to people with all kinds of autoimmune diseases and cancers and even AIDS. The drug is fairly inexpensive and have been a godsend to many people who are really suffering and the really good thing about it is it is given in such a low dose there is hardley any side effects. I can't personal vouge for this drug but the things I had read have been good. It doesn't suppress the immune system...if I understand the info correctly. Many doctors haven't heard of this therapy yet so if you want to know more go to lowdosenaltrexone.org and read up and print out the info and take it to your doctor. If you are tired of prednisone or other drugs that you have been prescribed take at look at this. There is also stuff on youtube about this drug. Remember if you are interested in this make sure you print out all the info on this drug and take it in to your doc. It seems docs are real quick to shut anything down they didn't discover themselves. Google it, there are many docs and clinics that use low dose naltrexone therapy. Maybe this topic has been brought up before on this site as I'm fairly new to it. I justed wanted to pass this on ......maybe it will help someones sufferring. If anyone has used this I would be very interested to hear there experiences.

lowdosenaltrexone.org