Rate this topic

I enjoy coffee every so often, especially when it's closer to finals week, it gives a really good boost to pull the late/all nighters I need, or I just enjoy having them because of the taste.

Where is everyone's favorite coffee places that are definitely gluten free?

Does anyone know about Brugger's, how about their Brueggaccinos? I read the ingredients that they use, but nothing sounds too suspicious but I wanted to be safe of course. There wasn't anything specific online either.

Brueggaccino

Ingredients: Water, French Roast Coffee, Cream, Condensed Nonfat(Skim) Milk, Sugar Syrup, Milk, Corn Syrup, Less than 2% of Natural Flavors, Stabilizer: Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Locust Bean Gum and Carageenan, Sugar.

ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains dairy.

How about Chai teas? I've always enjoyed hot chai tea lattes. Has anyone been glutened by them?

I'm new to reading labels, but learning fast. It's only been three weeks I've been gluten free. Thanks a bunch!

H! Do a search here. I can't remember details about certain teas, but I do know it's been discussed here.

Thanks, yeah since I've looked and am glad to hear Starbucks is fine, but there's an independent coffee shop I love to go to that I'm really curious about.

My biggest wonder was with the Bruggaccino, there's nothing in the search for it.