ncflusche

Pinning & Fellow Celiac Support

Rate this topic

I am a fellow Celiac and came here hoping for support and wanting to share my very positive experience with trying to get Papa John's to carry gluten-free pizza (see the Restaurant forum). Unfortunately, I never saw my topic after I submitted it. I started worrying, so I looked into the issue and found out I was kicked to the back of the line of topics (third from last). Anyway, I have noticed that just about every topic in every forum is "pinned"...except for mine and a select few. After reading through a lot of the technical board in hopes of trying to figure out how I missed this pinning ceremony I can only assume I was shunned because my topic was in the wrong place, I said something off color, or I utilized the poll feature available to all users. I am happy to work with the moderator(s) if they will help me:

1) if my topic is in the wrong place, tell me where it should go and I will happily move it.

2) if I said something I shouldn't have, then by all means let me know what it was and I will certainly censor myself.

3) if we are not allowed to use the poll feature, then don't make it available to us & tell me how to remove my poll.

I appreciate any help you can give,

N. Flusche

I pick option 4:

Somehow your post was missed.

It's pinned now.

I'll second Jess' idea. The moderators are all volunteers. We are diligent and try to ensure new topics are reviewed and pinned in a timely manner. Sometimes one slips by us. :(

Thank you all so much! You have really made my weekend and totally explained everything. I was really worried that I had done/said something to get myself kicked. Again, I appreciate you both taking the time to respond and help with my issue. Thank you!

np. thanks for pointing out it was missed. They are hard to spot if you miss them the first time.

By the way welcome to the forum :)