purple

Recipes For The Betty Crocker Mixes

Rate this topic

Excellent! Thanks Purple. I was looking for info on cookie recipes from gluten-free cake mixes, so any more useful info would be great! We used to make super easy cookies with the kids from gluten cake box mixes. Will be nice to still have the convenience--my kids have been asking to make those again.

Thank you! These look delicious - and easy. I've been looking for things to do with these mixes but have been hesitant to try anything different with them.

You are welcome peeps...BUT... proceed with caution...if you click on the recipe and then on one of the small pics to the left it will give similar recipes that are NOT gluten-free....BUT (again)....you may be able to make something from THOSE ideas that ARE gluten-free with your recipes you may already have.

Non-gluten-free recipes to convert:

For instance, for Christmas I want to make the Almond Streusel-Cherry Cheesecake Bars. I just need a bottom crust, like a sugar cookie or cookie crumb crust, then proceed with the recipe.

And I want to try the P.B. Cookie Candy Bars, just need that gluten-free pb cookie foundation to build on. I bought caramels today! Oops, forgot to buy peanuts :mellow: