Lynayah

Any Gluten-free Lipstick At Walgreens, Wal-mart, Etc?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if there are any gluten-free lipsticks available at local drugstores, discount stores, or easily available at many health food stores? Thank you so much!

Does anyone know if there are any gluten-free lipsticks available at local drugstores, discount stores, or easily available at many health food stores? Thank you so much!

Burt's Bees lip shimmers are gluten-free. I see them at just about every drug store, even grocery stores now.

Burt's Bees lip shimmers are gluten-free. I see them at just about every drug store, even grocery stores now.

That's awesome! Thank you! How much color do they give? Are they like a lightly colored chapstick, or do they give more color than that?

That's awesome! Thank you! How much color do they give? Are they like a lightly colored chapstick, or do they give more color than that?

They're not like Chapstick--they're more like a cross between a lipstick and gloss. They range in color from clear to very saturated deep reds and pinks.

http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/...ip-shimmer.html

The tocopherol they use is from soy.

They're not like Chapstick--they're more like a cross between a lipstick and gloss. They range in color from clear to very saturated deep reds and pinks.

http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/...ip-shimmer.html

The tocopherol they use is from soy.

Thank you so much!

I just discovered BB's lip shimmers, I love them! I want one in each color.....they are moisturizing, and taste like peppermint :D

BB lip shimmers are also my favorite! I try to stay away from lipsticks that have alot of added ingredients so these are perfect.

Just had to add my two cents about Burt's Bees lip shimmers...I have really dry lips, which is made worse by constantly playing the oboe, and I searched and tried different products that I hoped would help my chronically chapped lips. By far the best thing I ever found was the lip shimmers, and that was before going gluten free. They used to be so hard to find, I'm glad they're more widely available now!

Just had to add my two cents about Burt's Bees lip shimmers...I have really dry lips, which is made worse by constantly playing the oboe, and I searched and tried different products that I hoped would help my chronically chapped lips. By far the best thing I ever found was the lip shimmers, and that was before going gluten free. They used to be so hard to find, I'm glad they're more widely available now!

GREAT post!

Hello.  I am new here and work in the beauty industry.   Gluten free lip products include:  Pacifica, Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, Physicians Formula Argan Wear Lip Oil, Elf products, Blistex products, Cover Girl states most should be, but double check the ingredients, Maybelline and Loreal both state that they use no gluten ingredients but cannot guarantee the environment in where it is manufactured.  Hope this helps!

7 hours ago, Pinecone said:

Hello.  I am new here and work in the beauty industry.   Gluten free lip products include:  Pacifica, Revlon Colorstay Lipstick, Physicians Formula Argan Wear Lip Oil, Elf products, Blistex products, Cover Girl states most should be, but double check the ingredients, Maybelline and Loreal both state that they use no gluten ingredients but cannot guarantee the environment in where it is manufactured.  Hope this helps!

If you really want piece of mind and to insure the end product is tested, consider a certified gluten free lipstick like Red Apple or Gabriel.  

I use L'Oreal Colour Riche mostly and haven't had a problem.  However, I don't know that I'm what one would consider 'highly sensitive' with my Celiac.

Didn't know that about Revlon Colorstay -- that's good news.