mcsteffi

Breakfast With Elmo/shark Grill At Seaworld, Orlando

Rate this topic

We are going to Disney next week and will also be visiting Seaworld. We wanted to either do the Breakfast with Elmo or eat lunch at the Shark Grill. Has anyone every eaten at either place? I called the 800# about the breakfast and the lady just said they would have food for my sons to eat but she couldnt tell me what. I was just wondering if anyone had ever eaten there? I have heard nothing but great things about disney but never anything about Seaworld!

Thanks for your help!

Stephanie

We are going to Disney next week and will also be visiting Seaworld. We wanted to either do the Breakfast with Elmo or eat lunch at the Shark Grill. Has anyone every eaten at either place? I called the 800# about the breakfast and the lady just said they would have food for my sons to eat but she couldnt tell me what. I was just wondering if anyone had ever eaten there? I have heard nothing but great things about disney but never anything about Seaworld!

Thanks for your help!

Stephanie

Someone has a website that mentions Disney extensively and even has pictures of the gluten-free food!

Check it out, I am sure it will answer all of your questions.

http://glutenanddairyfree.com/restaurants.html

Someone has a website that mentions Disney extensively and even has pictures of the gluten-free food!

Check it out, I am sure it will answer all of your questions.

http://glutenanddairyfree.com/restaurants.html

Thank you for the link, I like that she included pictures of the gluten-free food! .... But I am looking for information specifically on Seaworld which is not a Disney resort. I was hoping someone had eaten at Seaworld before.

Stephanie