Rate this topic

Hello,

I just found out some info that is important for all those that love tazo tea lattes.

I called the company since I love having a Chai latte from Starbucks every now and then, but they said they could not disclose what the natural ingredients under the label was. The lady on the phone was really nice and helpful but she said since Gluten was not on the list of extreme allergies they had to disclose there was no information regarding the fact. She told me its probably just best to avoid it, since it was a specific list of ingredients that corporate is only able to disclose so many. Sad that they don't know for sure, or are able to share it.

I called since I was having a slight bother after I started drinking the lattes again, so I was worried, and it seems true.

The good news is though she said their organic filter bag teas were fine. You could most likely make your own latte with a maker, brewed tea, espresso and milk. I'm going to have to try that soon!

The good news is though she said their organic filter bag teas were fine. You could most likely make your own latte with a maker, brewed tea, espresso and milk. I'm going to have to try that soon!

I do this all the time! I make the tea with half the boiling water and heat the milk in the microwave--doing it now as a matter of fact :D

I get the Awake Latte at Starbucks--they don't use a concentrate for that--just larger tea bags.