cmom

Happy Thanksgiving And Absent Posters

Rate this topic

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.....have been wondering...whatever happened to ReadingRacer22 and KaitiUSA? They crossed my mind for some reason and was just wondering if anyone knew. B)

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.....have been wondering...whatever happened to ReadingRacer22 and KaitiUSA? They crossed my mind for some reason and was just wondering if anyone knew. B)

I know that Kaiti married and moved.

ReadingRacer22 is now a freshman at Harvard and is busy with his schooling. We are in occasional contact. Most of us here know him as celiac3270.

ReadingRacers 22 is now a freshman at Harvard and is busy with his schooling. We are in occasional contact. Most of us here know him as celiac3270.

Ah...I did not know they were one in the same. Among celiac3270's many accomplishments, I fondly remember him by his creative thread "You know you are Celiac, if...."

ReadingRacer22 is now a freshman at Harvard and is busy with his schooling. We are in occasional contact. Most of us here know him as celiac3270.

Thank you so much for the update on celiac3270. It is great to hear he is doing well. Please let him know he is thought about and wished the best.

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day

Thank you and the same to you and everyone.

Well as far as Thanksgiving goes. I had a great one. I went home for Thanksgiving saw lots of family a few friends and indulged like everyone else. I indulged mainly in just being around those who I miss. The good thing is that I will also go back for Christmas so I am already excited to go back. I feel unprepared but ready to go back. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. What did you do not many people responded to this question at the top of the thread.

Well as far as Thanksgiving goes. I had a great one. I went home for Thanksgiving saw lots of family a few friends and indulged like everyone else. I indulged mainly in just being around those who I miss. The good thing is that I will also go back for Christmas so I am already excited to go back. I feel unprepared but ready to go back. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. What did you do not many people responded to this question at the top of the thread.

Huh??????