Eric_C

Namaste Sprice Cake - Awesome!

Rate this topic

Things continue to get better and better.

Namaste, carried at Wal Mart, has a premix bag for their Spice Cake.

Its incredible. Looks like cake, bakes like cake, it makes a huge pan full, isn't dry, isn't flaky. You can stick a fork in it and it stays, its not super dense like others. You would never ever know.

It is just a TAD dry but if you leave it in the fridge it moistens up. We served it to the family as Thanksgiving and no one knew.

I've heard their pancake mix is better than gluten based pancake mixes, next on the list to try.

We love the Namaste mixes and blends! We buy the brownie mix (our absolute favorite!), the spice cake mix, the chocolate cake mix, the biscuit, pie crust & more mix, the perfect flour blend, and others I can't think of right now. We have had the pancake mix in the past, but haven't recently. I just use the perfect flour blend and some light buckwheat flour that we like to make pancakes with a recipe. (Perfect Flour Blend is a cup for cup flour replacement for wheat flour.)

Every time we have to go to a pot luck, we take Namaste brownies. I add a handful of Enjoy Life chocolate chips to the batter before baking. No one but us - and anyone else with celiac or food allergies that we tell - know they are gluten-free. With a gluten, corn, dairy, soy, MSG, "and more" -free family, Namaste mixes work great for us.

Michelle

Western Washington State

I just used Namaste Perfect Flour Blend this Thanksgiving to make a pumpkin roll and a banana cake. The best sweets I baked since going gluten free 18 months ago. Both were delicious and very moist. Don't know if it was the pumpkin and the bananas that were added in that made them so moist, but they were AWESOME! My gluten eating family even ate some and did not complain!

Wenmin

Things continue to get better and better.

Namaste, carried at Wal Mart, has a premix bag for their Spice Cake.

Its incredible. Looks like cake, bakes like cake, it makes a huge pan full, isn't dry, isn't flaky. You can stick a fork in it and it stays, its not super dense like others. You would never ever know.

It is just a TAD dry but if you leave it in the fridge it moistens up. We served it to the family as Thanksgiving and no one knew.

I've heard their pancake mix is better than gluten based pancake mixes, next on the list to try.

I have mentioned Namaste over and over. I LOVE Namaste!! Mine NEVER turns out dry though. My coworkers love when I bring carrot cake.

I have mentioned Namaste over and over. I LOVE Namaste!! Mine NEVER turns out dry though. My coworkers love when I bring carrot cake.

Is it in the gluten-free section at Wal-Mart? I've never seen their products at the Wal-Mart where I shop.

Our Target just converted to include a large grocery section and they now sell Namaste products, as well as Pamela's, Bob's, plus other gluten-free snack foods.

Their spice cake mix is one of my favorites! It really is delicious!