Rate this topic

Really interesting! Thanks for sharing. It shows that we should be eating REAL food, and not man-made foods from a package.

This is interesting. I actually saw this a few months back before my house went gluten-free and thought how awful the US diet was. Their representation wasn't even close to what I bought (and paid per week) for my family of five. And this was before gluten-free which has forced me to go even healthier!

Thanks for posting, I thought it was very interesting! The families of the healthier countries probably grow some of their own produce. Whereas the "I want it now" countries buy theirs in bags and boxes...not real food IMO. I am planting a bigger garden next year and looking forward to all that work and harvest! If everyone could grow at least 1 or 2 things it would cut down on their grocery bill. I harvested over 200 zucchini for a package of seeds! I got to share with lots of people that wanted them and have lots in the freezer!

Enlightening, Thomas. This should be required viewing in Health Ed classes. And I might note that a thoughtful examination of the photos tells us an awful lot about how we all ended up here.