Internal-Disaster

Any Casein Free Gluten Free Latte Or Coffee Alternatives

Rate this topic

I love starbucks Lattes and the thought of that alone will cause downfall for me if i dont find an alternative to get me by without cheating. I have to be casein and gluten free

ANY suggestions from others like me with this being one of my favorites????

I use almond milk or rice milk at home (I prefer the almond). There are a lot of family owned/local coffee shops here in Portland who have rice as an alternative, you just have to ask.

Starbucks will use soy milk if you ask. You'd also want to ask for a clean steamer canister, since they'll often only rinse them, but many of us haven't had a problem with their gluten free stuff (and most of their stuff is gluten free).

Plain old water is a good alternative if you ask me.

Shout out for hemp milk!

I love starbucks Lattes and the thought of that alone will cause downfall for me if i dont find an alternative to get me by without cheating. I have to be casein and gluten free

ANY suggestio from others like me with this being one of my favorites????

You can do soy...most coffee stands will offer soy. You can make your own lattes with the flavored coffee creamers like coffee mate. They are lactose and gluten free but they might have sodium casienate......not sure off the top of my head.

Shout out for hemp milk!

Second that! Just be aware that different brands vary GREATLY in taste, so if you don't like one, try some others. The only one I like right now is Pacific brand, but it's FANTASTIC!! (Living Harvest used to be good, but they changed their recipe and changed their name to "tempt," and I don't like the new version much.)

Jeanne