Glamour

Got Glutened At Willy's Mexicana Grill

Rate this topic

I ate beans and rice bowl with veggies and salsa. Got sick with crazy rash by the next day.

Emailed corporate Willy's and basically they said most stuff in the menu had the possibility of gluten, they use a lot of canned stuff for salsa's, in beans natural flavorings and fillers with great possibility of MSG and the did not know about their corn tortillas.

An example of a simple supposedly healthy fresh Ca Burrito joint that does not need to have gluten in everything. And the ingrediants are not nearly fresh or healthy as they bill them to be.

The need to educate their managers.

First time I eat out with friends.

I ate beans and rice bowl with veggies and salsa. Got sick with crazy rash by the next day.

Emailed corporate Willy's and basically they said most stuff in the menu had the possibility of gluten, they use a lot of canned stuff for salsa's, in beans natural flavorings and fillers with great possibility of MSG and the did not know about their corn tortillas.

An example of a simple supposedly healthy fresh Ca Burrito joint that does not need to have gluten in everything. And the ingrediants are not nearly fresh or healthy as they bill them to be.

The need to educate their managers.

First time I eat out with friends.

That stinks! I just dream of the day where there is a gluten free restaurant that we can all go in and enjoy our food without worring! :) It is possible to have a successful restaurant without the gluten.