Brooklyn528

New Support Group, Wabash Valley Area, Indiana And Illinois.

Rate this topic

Hi, I have started a Celiac support group in my area. It will include anybody willing to drive to Brazil, Indiana for meetings. We will be having them monthly at least. The first meeting will be this Sunday at St. Vincent Clay Hospital, in Brazil. It will be in the Medical office building on the hospital campus. The hospital in located on the north side of highway 40 in Brazil. Please contact me if you would like to come. The meeting will be informal. It is also a pitch in, so plan on bringing your favorite dish to share with others. Ingredient lists will be greatly appreciated. Anyways, like I said, contact me if you would like to attend. The meeting will be from 2pm-5pm. Hope to hear from some people on here that are close enough to come! I am very excited for it.

Thanks,

Brooklyn

Hi, I have started a Celiac support group in my area. It will include anybody willing to drive to Brazil, Indiana for meetings. We will be having them monthly at least. The first meeting will be this Sunday at St. Vincent Clay Hospital, in Brazil. It will be in the Medical office building on the hospital campus. The hospital in located on the north side of highway 40 in Brazil. Please contact me if you would like to come. The meeting will be informal. It is also a pitch in, so plan on bringing your favorite dish to share with others. Ingredient lists will be greatly appreciated. Anyways, like I said, contact me if you would like to attend. The meeting will be from 2pm-5pm. Hope to hear from some people on here that are close enough to come! I am very excited for it.

Thanks,

Brooklyn

I am glad to hear you have started this group. We are having our 3rd annual Indiana state luncheon on April 18th It is $20.00 per person to enjoy a gluten free lunch and hear Dr. Fasano speak and talk to gluten free vendors. It will be held at the Best Western conference in Lafayette, on state Rd 26. I will send you flyers to put up somewhere in your town if you like. Just send me your mailing address.People should send checks to Nancy linnemann, 2635 N. 400 W., West lafayette, IN 47906 my e-mail is: n.linnemann@comcast.net