Ahorsesoul

Ding Dong Fans?

Rate this topic

I have not tried this so I really do not know if it would work using a gluten-free chocolate cake mix. I thought if there were fans they might want to try. I could also see them covered in melted marshmallow and coated with coconut to make snowballs. The author of this recipe does a great write up.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/r...ndy-ding-dongs/

oh dear God!

I read The Pioneer Woman almost daily (not Tasty Kitchen but her actual blog - but there IS sa g f section on Tasty Kitchen) ......her food is tortuous, absolutely tortuous....just kills me.....I see she's done it again and I really didn't need to know about these evil Ding Dongs. :lol:

I did attempt her Tres Leches cake.....did not work well with g f flours....alas, part of the problem *might* have been Operator Error......I beat the egg whites WAY beyond stiff, to kind of........cement-like.....

Going to try her chocolate sheet cake next.....just reading about it and looking at the photos of it almost makes me cry.....

;)

I read The Pioneer Woman almost daily (not Tasty Kitchen but her actual blog - but there IS sa g f section on Tasty Kitchen) ......her food is tortuous, absolutely tortuous....just kills me.....I see she's done it again and I really didn't need to know about these evil Ding Dongs. :lol:;)

I am thinking of trying the Shrimp pasta in a Foil Package. Not sure it will work with gluten-free pasta but it sounds good. I have the recipe printed ready to go this weekend. I've wanted to try that cake. Way too many recipes on her site. Love her steak bites.

I make a Chocolate Sheet cake very very close to hers and its gluten-free and I have no probs subing flour in it.

I am thinking of trying the Shrimp pasta in a Foil Package. Not sure it will work with gluten-free pasta but it sounds good. I have the recipe printed ready to go this weekend. I've wanted to try that cake. Way too many recipes on her site. Love her steak bites.

Steak bites......I vaguely recall these but have not tried. Did you SEE her rib-eyes in blue cheese sauce? Or on top of blue cheese sauce? TO DIE FOR.......totally artery clogger, that's for sure.

I make a Chocolate Sheet cake very very close to hers and its gluten-free and I have no probs subing flour in it.

well SHARE!! what flours do you use? in what ratio? I really have not had good luck with my baking........have GOT to try that cake! :)