homemaker

Kettle Cusine Frozen Soups

Rate this topic

I am just getting over a horrible stomach flu...and needed some nutrition fast! A few weeks prior I had picked up some Kettle Cusine Gluten Free frozen soup.."smartly" thinking that the winter season had arrived and I just might need something in a pinch...

Well sure enough I got sick and when I was holding food down I pulled out the chicken noodle soup...OMG it was like homemade chicken noodle soup...It was amazing...

Thought I would pass this on considering that we are in "flu" season!

I am not too sure that all of Kettle Cusine Soups are gluten free...but they appear that way on their website...

Kettle Cusine

The chili was terrible, I thought........but the chicken noodle soup was fantastic. I had it yesterday as well to warm up after being stuck out in the cold for work for a few hours and it really brought me back to the days when I was a kid and mom made it! I just wished the bowl was bigger!

The chili was terrible, I thought........but the chicken noodle soup was fantastic. I had it yesterday as well to warm up after being stuck out in the cold for work for a few hours and it really brought me back to the days when I was a kid and mom made it! I just wished the bowl was bigger!

Thanks for the feedback on the chili...I had not tasted that one yet... but wow that chicken noodle was fastastic!

I am just getting over a horrible stomach flu...and needed some nutrition fast! A few weeks prior I had picked up some Kettle Cusine Gluten Free frozen soup.."smartly" thinking that the winter season had arrived and I just might need something in a pinch...

Well sure enough I got sick and when I was holding food down I pulled out the chicken noodle soup...OMG it was like homemade chicken noodle soup...It was amazing...

Thought I would pass this on considering that we are in "flu" season!

I have had the tomato bisque and the clam chowder and they were also delicious! I am SO glad I found them!! Glad they have chicken noodle too! I was starting to miss soups as it started getting colder...

I've only had the chicken noodle, but I thought it was pretty good, especially with schar crackers in it!

I had a box of the chilli in my freezer as well, an das I was about to go eat it, I decided to read the label again and right under the ingredients, it said "manufactured in a facility that contains gluten." I decided it wasnt' worth the risk, so I won't be buying anything from this brand again anytime soon.