Claire2

Moe's Southwest Grill And Santitas Chips

Rate this topic

Hello -- I am only about 3 months into this new world -- it took 4 1/2 years and 8 doctors to get a dx and it has made a big difference but i ran into a problem last night when i thought i was doing right. Our family loves Moe's Southwest Grill - i have spoken to the manager, follow the gluten-free list on their site - our manager told me to bring my own chips and i do. This time I brought Santitas, which i thought were safe. I was up all night with nausea and other things i'll spare you. Does anyone know where i went wrong? thanks so much. I really don't like to cook and our family eats out a lot if anyone has other suggestions.

Santitas chips are gluten and casein free, maybe some cross contamination at Moe's? Sorry to hear it, I hope you feel better soon!!

I guess it would help if we knew what else you ate, besides the Santitas?

Hello -- I am only about 3 months into this new world -- it took 4 1/2 years and 8 doctors to get a dx and it has made a big difference but i ran into a problem last night when i thought i was doing right. Our family loves Moe's Southwest Grill - i have spoken to the manager, follow the gluten-free list on their site - our manager told me to bring my own chips and i do. This time I brought Santitas, which i thought were safe. I was up all night with nausea and other things i'll spare you. Does anyone know where i went wrong? thanks so much. I really don't like to cook and our family eats out a lot if anyone has other suggestions.

So sorry - i ate from the gluten free list on their site -- black beans, rice, ground beef, pico, sour cream and queso and tomatillo salsa. thank you very much. i still haven't found anyone in my local community with this issue so i am excited about finding this blog - it's less lonely.