hannahp57

Udi's Bread!`

Rate this topic

I just started working at the health food store in hope mills, nc and the store manager just ordered udi's gluten free bread and muffins for me. im so excited. she said they should be there by next saturday so we'll see them on the shelf probably the following monday. im so excited. i have heard many good things

I picked up two loaves of bread and the blueberry muffins on Wednesday. DH said the muffins were good. Guess I should try them before he eats them all.

The bread is wonderful. No toasting needed. I just defrosted, took it out of the package, and put butter on it. It was awesome! The muffins are great, too. I have tried blueberry and lemon struesel. Both are great. I can't wait til I get some more bread, I just ran out.

Brooklyn

I am eating a Udi's Blueberry Muffin. It's really good and I don't like muffins or blueberries. Not surprised since their bread is so good. It has no grittiness, is soft and has good flavor. I tasted it cold from the refrig and after warming, both good.

I am eating a Udi's Blueberry Muffin. It's really good and I don't like muffins or blueberries.

:D There's a great recommendation if I've ever heard one!