haleym

Flourless Cookies!

Rate this topic

I have discovered flourless cookies! I made peanut butter chocolate chip, but I would love it if anyone has any others, like flourless snickerdoodles, gingerbread, etc. I am tired of all these wierd, expensive flours and I like the texture of the flourless ones a lot. Any ideas?

Flourless Peanut Butter cookies

1 c peanut butter

1 c sugar

1 egg

1tsp baking soda

mix, form into walnut sized balls then squish with a fork. bake at 375 for about 10 minutes!

:) They are good aren't they?

But I do love the Betty Crocker Mixes...and buy they at every chance.

I have discovered flourless cookies! I made peanut butter chocolate chip, but I would love it if anyone has any others, like flourless snickerdoodles, gingerbread, etc. I am tired of all these wierd, expensive flours and I like the texture of the flourless ones a lot. Any ideas?

Flourless Peanut Butter cookies

1 c peanut butter

1 c sugar

1 egg

1tsp baking soda

mix, form into walnut sized balls then squish with a fork. bake at 375 for about 10 minutes!

Try making this recipe with cashew butter, sunbutter, tahini, almond butter. I'd think an almond butter cookie with cinnamon would taste like snickerdoodles.

If you google on the web, flourless cookie recipes, you will find more, there are some for chocolate cookies. I always keep my eye opened for chocolate goodies! :lol: