JillianLindsay

Simply Natural Organic Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing

Rate this topic

Can anyone please tell me if Simply Natural organic creamy caesar salad dressing is gluten free?

I can`t find the info on their website http://www.cheltenhouse.com/ and I`ve emailed them, but it tends to take a long time to receive an answer.

The ingredients look fine, I just want to be 100% sure as I`ve never tried this brand before.

Jillian

I think I found it! :) This resource http://www.choicesmarket.com/pdfs/speciald...ree-listing.pdf says that all Simply Natural salad dressings are gluten-free except for the Sesame Ginger, but it's from 2006. If anyone has up-to-date information, please do share.

Thanks!

Jillian, I know you've found your answer but next time try Renee's Mighty Caesar salad dressing. It says gluten-free on the label and it can be found in the produce section near the precut salads. As my son would say, "It's yum-licious."

Hmm we were in that section at Safeway today and didn't see it... but will try again :) This Simply Natural dressing was BLAND! I was quite disappointed, even added pepper, parmesan cheese & fresh bacon bits lol

More importantly, I am now adopting "yum-licious" into my vernacular :)

Jillian, I know you've found your answer but next time try Renee's Mighty Caesar salad dressing. It says gluten-free on the label and it can be found in the produce section near the precut salads. As my son would say, "It's yum-licious."