nu_to_no_glu

Udi's Cinnamon Rolls

Rate this topic

I am super excited because I bought some Udi's cinnamon rolls from Whole Foods for a special Christmas morning breakfast! I cannot wait to eat them, they look sooooo good! Just thought you all could share in my excitement :D

I'm jealous! I keep hearing about Udi products and there are NO Whole Foods anywhere near me (the closest is 4 hours away!!).

Maybe you could see if your nearest health food store will order the bread, at least. It is so worth the try. I was making Bob 's Red Mill bread, and now I can't eat it, becasue Udi's is just that much better. I've also had the Udi's pizza crust, which is delicious. You can order from their website, although the shipping is more than the price of the bread.

Let us know if you liked the cinnamon buns. My local health food store will order them if I ask. So far they've gotten in both breads and the blueberry muffins.

report please!!

Yes, please let us know. I had their bread for the first time yesterday. It is soooo good! It tastes like real "Wonder Bread." Well, almost. I was so surprised. I just ordered it to be delivered to my home just for a taste test. The delivery charge was a lot, but I have to say well worth it! I think I'll ask my Wholefoods store to order it. And the muffins are pretty good too. :)

I'm not the OP, but my DH LOVES these cinnamon rolls! He's told me they're the closest thing to gluteny cinnamon rolls he's tasted since going on the diet. HTH