Cybele

Type Of Doctors - Sterling, VA

Rate this topic

I am in the process of doing the gluten challenge. I do not have a GI doctor per se. I have not made an appointment for testing yet. Could I go to my regular family doctor for this, or would it be better to use a Alergist or find an GI doctor?

A GI who really understand celiac disease would be good but any doctor who understand celiac disease is wonderful.

Post your town and state under 'Topic Title' to see if anyone knows of a good doctor for you to see in your area.

A GI who really understand celiac disease would be good but any doctor who understand celiac disease is wonderful.

Post your town and state under 'Topic Title' to see if anyone knows of a good doctor for you to see in your area.

Ok. I am not sure how to edit the Topic Title to reflect that. Anyway, I live in Sterling, VA, very close to Dulles Airport.

Ok. I am not sure how to edit the Topic Title to reflect that. Anyway, I live in Sterling, VA, very close to Dulles Airport.

Okay. this got missed Sorry about that. Start a new topic. Go to the main page where all the forum categories are listed (Index Page), click Doctors, and start a new topic entitled "looking for a celiac doctor in or near Sterling, VA"