JillianLindsay

Restaurants/coffee Shops In Guelph, On

Rate this topic

Hello,

My hubby & I are going home (Toronto & Guelph) for the week of New Year's. We'll be meeting up with friends for dinners and/or lunches and/or over coffee. I'm wondering if there are places in Guelph that anyone can recommend for gluten-free dining? I grew up there but haven't gone to a restaurant there since my dx. I know Moxie's has a gluten-free menu, but I am pretty tired of the same few choices and would like to try something new if possible.

Here they say that Zesty's has gluten-free options http://www.glutenfreeontario.ca/guelph.htm - has anyone tried eating there?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Jillian

Hello,

My hubby & I are going home (Toronto & Guelph) for the week of New Year's. We'll be meeting up with friends for dinners and/or lunches and/or over coffee. I'm wondering if there are places in Guelph that anyone can recommend for gluten-free dining? I grew up there but haven't gone to a restaurant there since my dx. I know Moxie's has a gluten-free menu, but I am pretty tired of the same few choices and would like to try something new if possible.

Here they say that Zesty's has gluten-free options http://www.glutenfreeontario.ca/guelph.htm - has anyone tried eating there?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Jillian

Hi Jillian. I know this is a little late for you this time but keep it in mind for any future visits to Guelph. We have a food store in Guelph and cater to celiacs and some special dietary needs. (egg and dairy free and lower sodium)

I don't think I am allowed to post my web site here but you can check it out through my PM info. We don't serve hot food at our location but we have food and fresh G F bread/baking etc that we do in our own dedicated location that is ready to take with you.

doodle