Ahorsesoul

Kinder Uberraschung

Rate this topic

I've forgotten all the German I once knew. Anyone know if the ingredients are gluten free? These came directly from Germany and do not contain USA required labels. These are the real ones that have the milk chocolate outside and white chocolate inside the egg shells with the toy inside.

Zutaten: Vollmilchschokolade 47% (Zucker, Vollmilchpulver, Kakaobutter, Kakaomasse, Emulgator, Sojalecithin, Vanillin), Magermilchpulver, Zucher, pflanzliches Fett, Buttereinfett, Emulgator Sojalecithin, Vanillin. Gesaamimilchbestandteile im Produkt 32% Gesamikakaotrockenuasse im Produkt 15%

Zutaten: Vollmilchschokolade 47% (Zucker, Vollmilchpulver, Kakaobutter, Kakaomasse, Emulgator, Sojalecithin, Vanillin), Magermilchpulver, Zucher, pflanzliches Fett, Buttereinfett, Emulgator Sojalecithin, Vanillin. Gesaamimilchbestandteile im Produkt 32% Gesamikakaotrockenuasse im Produkt 15%

Can't help you with everything but:

Vollmilchschokolade = Full Milk Chocolate (milch = milk)

zucker = sugar

Kakaobutter = cocobutter

Emulgator = emulsifier of some sort

Sojalecithin = soy lecithin

Buttereinfett = butterfat

pflanzliches Fett = vegetable fat (fett = fat)

I think Gesaamimilchbestandteile and Gesamikakaotrockenuasse refer to the percentage of milk and chocolate in the product.

The toys in Kindereggs are so cool!

CS

Ferrero FAQ page

If you search the name and 'glutenfrei' it comes up with this page which says that it is gluten-free.

"Welche Ferrero Produkte enthalten kein Gluten (Getreideeiwei