Coleslawcat

Guide To Gluten Free Restaurants?

Rate this topic

I thought I read a post about a great book that is a guide to gluten-free menu options at restaurants throughout the country. I have tried to find that post since and haven't been able to. Does anyone know what book I'm referring to? I would love to get a copy to keep in the van for when we are out and about or on road trips. The only thing I remember about it is that it came out in yearly editions.

Thank you!

I have the Triumph dining restaurant guide. It is great but the information on some menus do change so I print gluten-free options off the internet to supplement too! The Triumph dining cards are pretty good too!

here is the website: Truimph Dining guides

Good Luck!

I have had good luck with Lonestar - I did call the day before and told them I would get there right when they opened for lunch (11 am). They told me that they were grateful for that and I was happy because I did not get sick!

There is a book out there. My sister's roommate has it. My sister's been trying to figure out the title, but hasn't been able to get in contact with that particular roommate when it's been on her mind. I'll get on her case about that and see what I can find out.

I have the Triumph dining restaurant guide. It is great but the information on some menus do change so I print gluten-free options off the internet to supplement too! The Triumph dining cards are pretty good too!

here is the website: Truimph Dining guides

Good Luck!

Ditto. The new book is out and on sale with the dining cards. Used this book on road trip to Orlando and found a great Mexican place outside of Charlotte, NC. Gives you a good basis of the restaurants out there.