Rate this topic

My MIL sent us some meals from gfmeals.com since I just had a baby. I feel AWFUL! My kids are reacting too. Anyone use this company before? I don't think I'm getting glutened from any other source, or rather I'm not using any new products, this is the only change we've had for a while. I'm thinking of getting some EZ-Gluten strips to test the food because I really don't think it's safe for us to eat. Anyone else with experience one way or another?

Be sure to email the company about your problems. They can't fix it if they do not know.

My MIL sent us some meals from gfmeals.com since I just had a baby. I feel AWFUL! My kids are reacting too. Anyone use this company before? I don't think I'm getting glutened from any other source, or rather I'm not using any new products, this is the only change we've had for a while. I'm thinking of getting some EZ-Gluten strips to test the food because I really don't think it's safe for us to eat. Anyone else with experience one way or another?

'fyrebloom' - My name is Roni and I own gfMeals. I'm very concerned about your experience. We have an excellent reputation with thousands of satisfied celiac customers. Please email me at info@gfMeals.com or call me on Monday at 888-700-5610. I would like to find out who you are and what you ate and experienced. We take this sort of thing very seriously.

Thank you.

Roni @ gfMeals.com

I'm in contact privately with Roni about this matter. Still no answers. My Twins just had rasts done but soy and almond have not come back. It's all very confusing.

ETA: I should add she's trying hard to get to the bottom of this, we just don't know why we're reacting.