homemaker

Re: Gall Bladder...Just Had Mine Out...

Rate this topic

Well, I haven't posted in awhile because I have been sick for weeks...till they finally found out that the problem was my Gall Bladder..

It all started over 3 weeks ago with vomiting, diarrhea,Fever, chills and slight abdominal pain...I thought it was a virus and just let it pass...but I never felt right after that...bloating and pain...and then I had a repeat performance just before xmas and ended up in the ER dehydrated...Had an ultrasound the next day and they finally realized I had a huge gall stone and inflammed Gall Bladder...Well that Gall Bladder came out the next morning...I am still hobbling around and very tired...but otherwise...I survived...I am miffed they sent me home and didn't admit me the second time...I was sent home, without the ultrasound, without a diagnosis...in pain, vomiting, and miserable...

HOW COMMON IS GALL BLADDER TROUBLE AND CELIAC DISEASE....I vaguely remember reading something about a connection?

Thanks....

Well, I haven't posted in awhile because I have been sick for weeks...till they finally found out that the problem was my Gall Bladder..

It all started over 3 weeks ago with vomiting, diarrhea,Fever, chills and slight abdominal pain...I thought it was a virus and just let it pass...but I never felt right after that...bloating and pain...and then I had a repeat performance just before xmas and ended up in the ER dehydrated...Had an ultrasound the next day and they finally realized I had a huge gall stone and inflammed Gall Bladder...Well that Gall Bladder came out the next morning...I am still hobbling around and very tired...but otherwise...I survived...I am miffed they sent me home and didn't admit me the second time...I was sent home, without the ultrasound, without a diagnosis...in pain, vomiting, and miserable...

HOW COMMON IS GALL BLADDER TROUBLE AND CELIAC DISEASE....I vaguely remember reading something about a connection?

Thanks....

I'm glad they finally realized what it was. Hopefully you will have a quick recovery and be feeling better soon. It does seem quite a few of us do have, or have had, gallbladder issues. I wonder if the fact we don't digest fat prediagnosis has something to do with it. I really don't know though.

Feel better soon.